Luisa A. Tedde Consulting
Life Coaching includes a set of techniques and methodologies dedicated to people who wish to pursue a path of personal growth that is also useful in the professional field, it is dedicated to topics related to the life and existence of the person, for work-related topics and private life choices is often used the term Personal Coaching.
The method Patrizia Vaier® is based on the extreme path of customization, starting from the collection of requirements and setting a goal with regular intervals until they reach the final.
The figure of the Life Coach does not replace the technical counselor, psychologist or psychiatrist and operates in contexts where there are no medical conditions, may intervene in support, and assist the work of medical professionals, only in close collaboration with them.
The Life Coach operates even in situations that require the intervention of urgency, with the Problem Solving, for example before an exam, an important interview or a relational comparison for which you do not feel ready.
The coaching paths have the characteristic of being short, at most 10 or 12 sessions over a period of 4-8 months time and the results remain with the customer throughout life.
Here are some areas where the Life Coach can be a valuable aid in the identification and selection of the solution strategy:
- Clearly identify personal and professional goals
- Take stock of their skills
- Pass from the dream to the project
- Develop decision-making skills
- Finding new motivation and the most suitable strategies
- Improve self-esteem and gain confidence
- Communicate effectively
- To better manage relationships with others
- Manage conflict and anger
- Improve family relationships
- Overcoming affective dependencies
- Orient themselves in study and work
- Improve their study methods
- Find a balance between private and professional life
- Finding the courage to change the course of their lives
- Improve the quality of life
- To better address a territorial transfer
- Switching power supply
- Problem Solving